Thursday 9 February 2012

Its the time to pray

I am simply thrilled with the time of prayer,when the enclosures of my heart find release into the very unknown routes to almighty and nature.Isnt it wonderful?when there are no unatainable goals to think of,no envy,rivalry,passion,friends,ties but just family,longevity the feeling of goodwill and calm.I ask forgiveness from all whom I have hurt knowingly or unknowingly.And I forgive all who have hurt me so.I ask all of you to connect with the god that exists in you.You are wonderful,beautiful and I love you.I forgive you for all your flaws.I dont notice them.I love you for the blessings you have and I want to share my blessings with you.Without the feeling of greed,lust,selfishness or judgement,For now at this time I accept you for what you are.I thank all those whom I ever met and I release all negativity and hurt from my mind.I surrender and ask you to do so.I wait with serenity and prayers to all those whom I may meet in the time to come.God bless us all.
Keep the light shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment