Saturday 19 November 2011

To an erratic extent.........................

I thought of you yesterday.I thought of you today.I will think of you tomorrow.
To an erratic extent.
Every morning I wake up,its your face I want to see.
Every night my body is warm with desire,
for that one call,that one smile,that one kiss
that one"You are mine"
I want to belong somewhere
to someone's soul
to complete someone.
I dream of you now.
Your fertile hands,
Your fertile body,
like soils,valleys
the back of your neck
vibration,river
and your sonorous voice..................

I dont want to count till I breathe your name
To an erratic extent

I know you think of me
I too wonder who you are
And when I see you for the first time
I will never let you go away ..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment