Thursday 3 November 2011

I dream of the night you baked me a pie


Is life a hollow sphere?
like sweet inspirations
from life
a baby making a Chagall
all those causeries that come to the point of nothing
all those words we dont remember reading...........




I would want to make love to him,
a person who talks nonsense for hours,
a person who doesnt know what he is talking about,
a person who loves and lets love come his way,




I would want to feel nothing,
to feel like I am just born,
like the child talking of the known
like people talking and caring
but only the not so good emotions
coming my way




I would run away with a beautiful girl,
just love till she is scared,
O I would love to play a man for a while




I would then turn into
a scarlet woman`
and my face would be so synonymous
around the globe




I would return home everyday to see my man,
leave notes on the floor,on the table,
to bake me a wonderful pie.....................




I guess apple pie.




I dont like apples,
but I would change for him.




I would wake for hours,
days and nights
just to hear him talk
just a call
My pillow would be wet with tears
and my eyes swallowed and tired 
  
Yes I would  fall in love.................




Just like the song "Truely,madly,deeply"




I would strum the guitar every night,
It would never be a charade?
I dont know....................




I dont want to have fun,
I just want to get busy,
with nature.....................




like  2+2=4?




like is the sky blue?


like Am I sane?


or am I human?




peut-etre une vie qui n'est pas pragmatique




I want to collect those lentils for my kindergarten project,
come running to ma for arhar,moong,chole and so on................


and dance those bollywood numbers,
singing Dil toh pagal hai for hours....................
and dreaming about a fairytale ending
to my kind of bollywood story






and never think about life,


Just find a space .....




writing histories
of how people grew up
emptying bottles of vin rouge..............................






I am not looking back,
My life is small................................




Just that kid




Who is too ignorant to be scared !

No comments:

Post a Comment